[Plant-biology] Portraits of early horticulturists

Molly Day via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by mollyday1 from yahoo.com)
Fri Jun 8 22:41:42 EST 2007

The history of San Francisco gardens http://www.horthistoria.com/vignettes.html is delightful. Thanks for sharing it.
  Martha

JTaylor196 from aol.com wrote:
  I may be years too late but did you ever find what you were seeking? If not
have you tried the Hunt Botanical Institute at the Carnegie Mellon University
in Pittsburgh? Charlotte Tancin is the chief librarian. They have a unique
collection of portraits.
If you want to see what I do you might look at my web site:
www.horthistoria.com. I have used some of their images in my work. They are truly obliging.
Sincerely
Judith Taylor

Judith M. Taylor, M.D.