[Plant-biology] Cucurbitacin

mohammad hamid via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by hamid143 from yahoo.com)
Tue Jun 12 23:56:09 EST 2007

Dear Dr. Irwin Scot Hirsh
  I am really interested to work with Cucurbitacin. In our country there are special plants limited to Iran, so I need suitable method to extract different kinds of Cucurbitacin from them.
  It would be pleasure for me to have collaboration in this project.

  I am looking forward to hearing from you

  With my best regards
  Biotechnology Dept of Pasteur Institute of Iran
              Mohammad hamid
  E- mail: hamid143 from yahoo.com
  E- mail: hamidi from pasteur.ac.ir
  69, pasteur Ave. Tehran-13164