[Plant-biology] rainforest information

Princess Tyler via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by princesspowerr from yahoo.com)
Thu Mar 15 10:24:45 EST 2007

Hello Cathy,
  My name is Tyler.
  I am studying the rainforest for a project, by choice, and I hope to look into this career when I am older. I was wondering if you could answer a few questions for my project.
  Here they are...

  1)What do you think will be the most effective way to stop rainforest
deforestation?

2)What do you feel is the main cause of deforestation?

3)If deforestation does not slow down what do you think is going to
happen first?

4)Last but not least, what is your favorite animal from the rainforest?

  And if you don't mind if you could include your name and where you work please.

Thank you for your time,
Tyler