[Plant-biology] Century cactus [agave] problem&In-Reply-To=

Clinic via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by HT-Clinic from WHV.ORG)
Fri May 4 10:41:09 EST 2007

I'm a snowbird from the midwest to Apache Junction, Arizona in the
winter.  This winter I was stuck by a century plant in two places on my
lower leg.
I have battled a rash and small blisters since January on my leg.  The
rash appears to be heat and sun sensitive.  I'm recently gone to a dr in
Ohio and of course he wasn't aware of any particular treatment.  I'm
started on a series of Prednisone orally.  What is the treatment
normally for this type of injury in the southwest?