[Plant-biology] Plant ID

Big John via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by watson6918 from sbcglobal.invalid.net)
Wed May 16 17:04:12 EST 2007

If this is not against the rules of this NG, I am sending a photo of a
group of plants/wildflowers that are all over a ranch where I visit in
Stonewall County, Texas (west central Texas). No one there has any idea
what they are, so I will appreciate any clues. If there is a better NG
for me to take this sort of thing to, please let me know.

Thanks --

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u138/xjohn7015/CIMG0171.jpg

p.s. I know what the little red ones are -it's the large white ones I'm
interested in.

Big John