[Plant-biology] Plant ID - scroph family

kathy from nowhere.net via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by kathy from nowhere.net)
Sat May 19 14:25:20 EST 2007

A friend took this pic around Palo Alto recently and asked me what it was.
I don't know so I told her I'd post it and see if I could find out.  It
looks possibly like Pedicularis? Penstemon? It's growing in the yard.  I
don't know if it's native to CA or to somewhere else.  It looked ordinary
enough I thought maybe someone could ID it without further examination.  If
not, I suppose I can get my friend to find it again and supply further
details.

http://www.botsoc.org/mallikaspic.jpg

Thanks.

--