[Plant-biology] Tissue culture of bamboo

micropropagation via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by micropropagation from walberton.idps.co.uk)
Wed Oct 17 05:25:52 EST 2007

Hello Miguel
I managed to get Phyl. Bissetii into culture earlier this year by taking
meristems from the culms that come up in spring. I also tried Phyl.
Nigra but didn't have much luck with those.
I'm still trying to find the best media for them so if you've got any
advice in that area I'd appreciate hearing back from you.
Hope that helps and good luck with your studies,

Dawn