[Plant-biology] Effect of hyperbaric pressure on plants???

Marko Kostic via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by markokostich from gmail.com)
Sat Dec 20 03:56:18 EST 2008

Hi'
After all these years did you find an answer? I'm interested too. Thanks in
advance.
Marko Kostic

Effect of hyperbaric pressure on plants???*Sarah Cook* nstn2301 at
fox.nstn.ca <plantbio%40iubio.bio.indiana.edu?Subject=Effect%20of%20hyperbaric%20pressure%20on%20plants%3F%3F%3F&In-Reply-To=>
*Sun Jan 22 11:46:31 EST 1995*