[Plant-biology] Aloe Variegata

Cait Graham via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by fipper6000 from hotmail.com)
Fri Feb 8 16:54:14 EST 2008

Hi there
I wonder if you can help me. Since I don't know what I am doing.

I have an Aloe Variegata which I have had for about a year. It is beginning to get root bound and wonder
if these sort of plants like to be. I know Peace Lillies like to be to an extent. Although a hardly comparable
species...but I don't want to make a mistake and kill off my Aloe

Thanks

Cait