[Plant-biology] Sources for Leucocoryne, Moraea,

Hachadourian, Marc via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by mhachadourian from nybg.org)
Tue Jan 15 08:13:31 EST 2008

Dear Levi Mansur

I have been interested in your Leucocoryne Breeding project for some
time now and was thinking of ordering a quantity of bulbs to have you
ship to the US. I went to your website (leucocoryne.cl) and found that
it was not working. Are you still growing and producing the Leucocoryne?
If so I would be interested in knowing more about the products that you
offer.

Some time ago I met a man at a conference who was researching the
growing of Chlorea (Orchidaceae) for a potential cut flower crop in
Chlie. Do you know of this person and whether there was any success with
his research.

Sincerely

Marc Hachadourian

Curator of Glasshouse Collections