[Plant-biology] Re: Strange Fungi

bulucanagria via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by bulucanagria from no.where)
Wed Jan 30 18:16:19 EST 2008

If you click 'albums' on that page, you can also open an album of pictures I
took at Krohn Conservatory in Cincinnati, Ohio. Some truly wonderful plants
there, including spectacular bonsai. I recommend Krohn to anyone who loves
plants.
Danny Blue

news:xu7oj.73$Xi2.18 from newsfe02.lga...