[Plant-biology] Re: Weedkiller, Nettles and any danger.

Parthagen via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by parthagen from gmail.com)
Sun Jul 13 07:53:27 EST 2008

hai J Wick,

can you give the ame and composition of the weed killer?
may be that can help to track the problem.

On Jul 4, 8:23 pm, JWick <josephhqHE... from msn.comCAPITALSNOTREALLYHERE>