[Plant-biology] tissue culture

kamalaker nasani via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by agbiok4 from gmail.com)
Fri Mar 14 01:37:28 EST 2008

Good morning,

I am working on Okra(Ablemoschus esculantus) ladies finger tissue culture.
I am not getting any regeneration other than the meristematic region.
Please help me if anybody there related to this.  If anybody knows regarding
the meristematic gene transformation please share your experience.

--
URS
Kamalaker Nasani

--
URS
Kamalaker Nasani

"The illiterate of the 21st Century will not be those
who cannot read or write. The illiterate will be those
who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn"
-George Bernard Shaw