[Plant-biology] Re: question

Marco Achury via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by aaaaaaaa from aaaaaa.com)
Thu Mar 27 02:21:45 EST 2008

babak m escribió:
> [...]

If you have register of the cycles you can compare with climate data.
Rains, temp, and other factors.

Ten years cicle sound like solar storms cycle!!!  If not correlation
with wheater, may be you can try to reproduce the phenomen with UV and
other radiation exposure.

Marco Antonio Achury
Caracas, Venezuela