[Plant-biology] scroll to the bottom of this site http://604industries.com/portal.php?page=54

stumiester via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by stuartisnot from yahoo.com)
Wed Apr 1 00:05:29 EST 2009

you should look up Dr. Kei Mori of Kao University in Tokyo
One long-lived tomato plant was grown in a special nutrient-rich solution to
be exhibited at the Japan Expo ‘85. Under piped sunlight and controlled
atmosphere, this tomato tree grew over 30 ft high and yielded more than
13,000 ripe tomatoes during the six months of the Expo