[Plant-biology] Chlorella transformation vector

Ricelle via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by ricelle from kashawaii.com)
Fri Sep 4 20:59:41 EST 2009

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our laboratory is currently planning to do Chlorella transformation but we don't have any available Chlorella transformation vectors at hand. Could you please provide us with a Chlorella transformation vector that we could use as a positive control for our future transformation experiments for research purposes only? Thank you for your kind consideration.

Yours truly,

Ricelle Acob
Kuehnle Agrosystems, Inc
Honolulu, HI 96822