[Plant-biology] Chlorella transformation vector

Barbara Bliss via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by bjbliss from gmail.com)
Sun Sep 6 15:15:36 EST 2009

This is a little disingenous, don't you think? Given that Kuehnle
Agrosystems, Inc is a for-profit corporation and your "research" is intended
for profit-making purposes?

May I suggest you do a lit search and write to the author of an article
describing the protocol you want to employ and follow the normal channels
for incorporating the discoveries of others into your business plan.