[Plant-biology] Question re: fertilizing plants

Mohamed via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by myakub02 from yahoo.com)
Thu Apr 8 12:09:46 EST 2010

Hi,

I have a hybrid tomato genotype that I need fruits and seeds from; however it is currently not flowering, and looks rather "sad." I intend to add some fertilizer (it gets a weekly regime of fertilizer in small doses); however, I read somewhere that Bloom Boost (don't know which brand exactly) is supposed to promote flowering - which I can then hand-pollinate to obtain seeds, so as to not lose this genotype. Any thoughts and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Mohamed Yakub
myakub02 from yahoo.com