[Plant-biology] questions

mitra aftabi via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by mitaftabi from yahoo.com)
Tue Apr 13 16:09:17 EST 2010

Hello,
I did transformation with Agrobacterium on pea, but after 4 months suddenly Agrobacterium started to grow on my media (with 10 mg/l glufosinate).
In fact, after starting transformation I never had this problem during this 4 months and now despite of washing explants with ticarcilin and sulbactam I still have this problem.
Also, I have one other question. I prepared asetosyringone according to protocol by using DMSO and water 1:1, but after filtering it and putting  it
in -20°C it does not solidify. What is the problem and can I use it for transformation?
If you have any suggestion or idea I would be so grateful if you could let me know about it.

Sincerely

Mitra Aftabi