[Plant-biology] wanted: info re sending/bringing seeds & plants back in to the U.S.

Alicia via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by HisJubilee from gmail.com)
Sat Dec 4 05:25:37 EST 2010

Can someone point me to some definitive/authoritative (e.g., correct) info.
regarding bringing &/or sending seeds and plants back in to the U.S.
[legally, economically, & in a way that the plants/seeds will be viable].
Specifics would me MUCH appreciated.
Thanks.
Alicia
:-)

P.S. I have already downloaded and read the "manual" from, and even called
USDA/Aphis and it is jargon, no help, etc.

Free Bible study available via email.
If you died today, are you absolutely certain of your eternal destiny?
Learn about the the Bible, salvation, and the Lord's church.
know_the_Truth from soon.com

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/forazw<http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/forazw>