[Plant-biology] Introduction to microarray data analysis - distance learning course

Heather Vincent via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by Heather.Vincent from manchester.ac.uk)
Sun Dec 19 04:58:27 EST 2010

Some members of this group might be interested in the above course,
which will begin again in March 2011.  The course information page is
here : http://octette.cs.man.ac.uk/bioinformatics/modules/BIOL61010.html

There are examples of publications from our students here :

There are links to all of our distance courses here :

If you have any questions, or would like advice on the options, please
contact the office for Advanced Professional Education (ape from cs.man.ac.uk).