[Plant-biology] Re: problem with my tomato plant

Stewart Robert Hinsley via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by {$news$} from meden.demon.co.uk)
Fri Oct 29 05:31:53 EST 2010

In message <ia7d31$e96$1 from rs18.lvs.iif.hu>, B. P. TBC
<tbc_z87 from mailbox.hu> writes
>Hi all!
>
>I had an old (cca. 10 years old) tomato seed (Prisca F1). I tried to
>bed it. After it sprouted, it grew good. Yet it is ~40 cm tall, and
>lost many leaves. Its leaves becomes thin and hard, and dry up. And
>last 2 days all leaves started to fade.
>What is the reason, and how can I rescue this plant?
>Many thanks!
>
>(P.s.: sorry, my english is bad, but I hope, you can understand it.)

You don't describe the conditions in which you are growing it. Tomatoes
require warmth, light and moisture - even in a heated greenhouse they
would be struggling by this time of year.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley