[Plant-biology] Re:Tomato seed question, Plantbiolist

B. P. TBC via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by tbc_z87 from mailbox.hu)
Sun Oct 31 23:16:31 EST 2010

Dear Peter!

> The explanation is probably a more common one. Pathogen, to little
water
> or to little nutrients are possible causes.
>
> Sorry that I can not help you more than saying that the seed has
nothing
> to do with it.

Thank you for your help!
Some additional information: I planted that tomato to a 25 cm wide
pot, in a mixture of potting soil and normal soil. I placed it to my
southern window.
2 days before I transplant it to pure potting soil. (I placed it to a
bigger pot, and I changed the soil.) I saw, that its root is small and
withered. I washed down it with clear water. This transplant wore out
it hardly, and lost the bottom half of its leaves.
I link some photo about it: first 2 photo were taken after this
transplant; last 2 photo were taken cca. 2 days later.
http://img7.indafoto.hu/1/2/5722_fd45c64e026040dbcb83395829d2aea5/9837877_e048eee2e5eed0adde8c4429c4d57edb_xl.jpg
http://img8.indafoto.hu/1/2/5722_fd45c64e026040dbcb83395829d2aea5/9837879_bbc6bc34886e5113e66e2f170d4248f3_xl.jpg
http://img8.indafoto.hu/1/2/5722_fd45c64e026040dbcb83395829d2aea5/9837881_c8347a1c0b98b17209a0761241b88553_xl.jpg
http://img6.indafoto.hu/1/2/5722_fd45c64e026040dbcb83395829d2aea5/9837883_1b359b15cb06d696e85cf27f1dc56fd1_xl.jpg

What can I do to my plant become more strenght?

Thank you for your help!

P.