[Plant-biology] Ivyol Injection

Andy Knapp via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by andyknapp from globalshield.us)
Thu Jun 2 14:39:01 EST 2011

I am sorry to learn that Ivyol injection was removed from the market, per a
message I read on your site. As a kid, I suffered terribly from poison ivy
infection, terrible itching, sleepless nights, agony and ulcers. It seemed
to infect from the air. Terrible itching and scabs would develop for which
there was no OTC antidote. Calamine was totally ineffective. Finally, at th=
age of about 19, I received three injections of Ivyol, apparently poison iv=
toxin in a base of olive oil. Still, today, at age 64, poison ivy creates
only the slightest effect and never needs treating. There=92s never the
paralyzing worry when in the woods or brush. I=92ve been relieved, now, for
more than 40 years. Who the hell at FDA said that it was ineffective?
Apparently one who never received relief. Too bad for current sufferers.

Andy Knapp