[Plant-biology] Galvanometer connected to plants?

Paolo Guagliumi via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by pguagliumi from libero.it)
Tue Jun 26 04:26:34 EST 2012

hello Simon, I'm writing from Italy, my name is Paolo Guagliumi. I'm interested in Backster experiments with plants. IWere you able to connect a galvanometer to a plant? I'm a computer programmer. I have a degree in computer science.I studied electronics but I'm not very able of building electronic circuits.Here you can read my italian blog related to plants traduced by Googlehttp://goo.gl/n9xKeBest regards from ItalyPaolo Guagliumipguagliumi from libero.it--I would be very grateful for any leads, advice, references on the
subject of measuring plant voltages:

In particular, I'd like to see:
    schematics/designs for the sensing hardware
    discussion of parameters, variables, most galvanomically active
plant subjects.

Any suggestions concerning other (simple) techniques for real-time
feedbck from plants would be appreciated.

Also, any recommendations of more appropriate net-sites.

Please reply to my email address, as I am outside the discipline and
don't read this listing regularly,

thnakyou

simon penny