[Plantntr] Plant Transport Group meeting Lancaster Sept 14-16 2011 - extended deadlines

Forde, Brian via plantntr%40net.bio.net (by b.g.forde from lancaster.ac.uk)
Thu Jul 7 12:03:33 EST 2011

Dear Colleagues

I am pleased to let you know that we have extended the deadline for
submitting abstracts to be considered for oral submissions at the Plant
Transport Group meeting until Fri July 22nd 2011. Discounted
registrations will also be available until the same date.

Please prepare your abstracts using the Word template on the PTG2011
website <http://www.lec.lancs.ac.uk/ptg>  and submit them as soon as
possible by emailing them to us at ptg2011 from lancaster.ac.uk
<mailto:ptg2011 from lancaster.ac.uk> .

Please register and book accommodation using the on-line store that is
also available on the PTG2011 website <http://www.lec.lancs.ac.uk/ptg> .

Apologies for cross-posting

Best wishes

Brian Forde