PIR 29 ASCII files repaired, VMS file status

Dan Davison Davison at UH.EDU
Sat Aug 10 01:01:11 EST 1991

The PIR Release 29 ASCII files have been repaired and are
available in /var/ftp/pub/genbank-server/pir/ascii on menudo.uh.edu,

The VMS files may or may not be intact; there was and is a problem in
transmission of those files from the PIR. We'll get this worked out
yet! The VMS files do NOT include any of the PIR3.* files due to a
transmission glitch.

Many thanks, again, to Bill Pearson for his assistance with getting
the ASCII files ready so quickly.

Houston/4800 Calhoun/Houston,TX 77204-5934/davison at uh.edu/DAVISON at UHOU