Protein Structure Display

Chris_Upton at Chris_Upton at
Mon Dec 9 22:14:43 EST 1991

In article <2932.9112090951 at> frank at (Frank
Wright) writes:
>Recent messages have discussed software for Macs (e.g. Mac-Mimic).
>Can anyone recommend appropriate software for a PC?
>Frank Wright
>SASS Molecular Biology Consultant
>University of Edinburgh, Scotland
>frank at
Funny you should ask!!

I just received a "specimen copy" of BINARY, a computing in Microbiology
journal and there's an extensive review of "Desktop Molecular Modeller (DTMM)
v2.0" for IBM-PCs. It was written by M. James C. Crabbe from the University of
Reading UK, E-mail:

Depending on your location, you might have to flip the address.

Ah, it also lists a bunch of Commercial Packages for different platforms.

   Chris_Upton at