suscribtion

OBANDOP at simsc.bitnet OBANDOP at simsc.bitnet
Fri May 10 10:19:00 EST 1991

My name is C.Patricia Obando and would like to suscribe to your newsgroup.
My field is Physical Anthropology, and currently I am working on my
dissertation project.  The project deals with protein extraction and
protein analysis from ancient human skeletal remains, especifically
DNA analysis and identification using restriction enzymes.  Any information
related to my field will be certaintly very useful.
                Sincerely yours
                                Patricia Obando
                                CAL/MSC
                                Smithsonian Institution, Washington D.C.