3D crystal coordinates for recently published data

"RICHMOND, R C ", USF richmond at BIOTEK.IFAS.UFL.EDU
Tue Oct 1 22:50:00 EST 1991

I am unable to find in the materials available from the EMBL coilation of
the Brookhaven Protein Data Bank the crystallographic data for two recently
published structures: Torpedo Acetylcholinesterase (Science 253:872, Aug. '91)
and a lipase (Nature 351:761, June '91). Can anyone out there tell me how long
it takes for new structures to become available or who I can contact about
getting the coordinates for these new proteins.  Than!!  Rollin