Growth in numbers of known protein sequences.

Craig Livingstone cdl at biochemistry.oxford.ac.uk
Thu Aug 6 12:25:35 EST 1992

HELP!!!!

I am, at the moment, compiling a first year report for my Ph.D.   It is
necessary for me to refer to the rapid and incresing rate of protein primary
sequence data aquisition.   Does any nice person out there have the figures
for, say, the last ten years for the size of any of the various databanks
(PIR, Genpept etc.).   I already have the figures for Swissprot.

Figures for Brookhaven 3' structure database growth would also be appreciated.

Craig D. Livingstone