coordinates for CCP+ cyto C (was Re: searching_PDB_files)

Robert L. Campbell campbell at
Fri Jul 9 12:35:32 EST 1993

In article <1993Jul8.185447.9541 at> qyi at (Qian Yi) writes:
>From: qyi at (Qian Yi)
>Subject: searching_PDB_files
>Date: Thu, 8 Jul 93 18:54:47 GMT

>I am searching for the coordinates of crystal structure of cytochrome c
>peroxidase and cytochrome c complexes. If someone knows the PDB file names
>for those coordinates in Protein Data Bank, or someone has those files,
>would you please let me know, or send me a copy of the files if convenient.

There are structures of complexes between yeast cytochrome C peroxidase
and two different cytochrome C's.  One structure is a complex with horse
heart cytochrome C (code: 1PCB) and the other is a complex with yeast
iso-1-cytochrome C (code: 1PCC).  Both structures are present in the listing
of prerelease coordinates, but the coordinates are not yet available on the
Brookhaven computer.

Robert Campbell                      Institute for Biological Sciences
campbell at       National Research Council Canada