Effect of pressure on enzyme reactions

Peter Murray-Rust pmr1716 at ggr.co.uk
Wed Jul 21 12:46:30 EST 1993

I'd be grateful for any information about whether high-pressure can affect (a)
the speed and/or (b) the equilibrium of an enzyme-catalysed reaction, and if
so, what pressures are required in practice to make a useful contribution.  If
this is a well-researched field, I'd be very grateful for pointers to reviews.

	Thanks,

	Peter