Need Doc. File For PIR !

G. Jawahar Swaminathan jawahar at nii.ernet.in
Sun Nov 21 13:52:06 EST 1993

Hi,
We have the PIR version v3/2.4 (december 1992) which runs on the
vax/vms system. Unfortunately we have al the document files
relating to the use of PSQ NAQ, and NRL_3D database, but are lacking in
the document file needed for scoring matrices or running the ALIGN
program !!
If anyone has the necessary document files for the same, can you
send it to my address given below, or can you direct me to the right
place from where they may be available ?
Thanx in advance.
jawahar

p.s ONLY ALIGN AND MATRIX DOCUMENTS FILES ARE NEEDED. Please email it
to the address given below.
-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-
G.Jawahar Swaminathan                         Phone: 91-11-686 3004 to 6863009
Protein Chemistry Lab               \ /              Extn: 234, 309
National Institute of Immunology,    |        Gram:  IMMUNOLOGY, New Delhi
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg,              \ / \ /     Email: Jawahar at NII.ernet.in
New Delhi - 110 067.               |   |      Fax:   91-11-686 2125
INDIA                                         UUCP:
                                         ...uunet!sangam!vikram!nii!jawahar!