computer models of troponin C and Calmodulin

Gerard Kleijwegt gerard at
Thu Sep 2 11:36:00 EST 1993

Joe, I got your e-mail but can't mail you:

Comment:  Bad address -- <jel at>
Comment:        Nameserver error: Unknown host

  the information comes from an ascii file containing the most
  important header records of all current PDB files; all i did
  was vi, search & cut&paste into my posting.
  there are two of these files, together ~1.5 MB
  if you're interested, i put compressed copies on our ftp
  server: (; login as user
  ftp, password your e-mail address, cd pub/various,
  binary, mget header*
  if you want more information about the PDB, send a mail to
  pdb at
  let me know when you've ftp-ed the files, so i can remove
  them again
  hope this helps

             Gerard J. Kleywegt		     _____
Department of Molecular Biology		     |   |   / \
              Biomedical Centre		    / \ ---  | |
          University of Uppsala		    | | | |  | |
                        Uppsala		    | | | |  | |
                         SWEDEN		    | | \ /  ---
  E-mail: gerard at
           "He's probably pining for the fiords ..."
  The opinions in this mail/post are fictional.  Any similarity
   to actual opinions, living or dead, is purely coincidental.