Phi/Psi/Chi1 Angles from PDB Files

Dr. Mrigank mrigank at
Sun Sep 19 00:44:31 EST 1993

In article <1993Aug31.202618.16045 at>, mannlab at (Lab of Dr. Ken Mann) writes:
>  I am looking for software (Irix/VAX/MSDOS) which will find
>  Phi/Psi/Chi angles using PDB files.
>  I really dread the thought of using a program (Alchemy/HyperChem/
>  InsightII) which would require me to make these measurements
>  "by hand" -- that is, interactively.
>  Code which automatically delivers the desired angles to standard
>  output would be great!

If you want a C code, there is a public domain program fisi by
Rick MacDonald
Univ. of Virginia
rbm8p at

If you want  a Fortran code, I developed one PrtAng. If you need can contact

Dr. Mrigank                       \/Phone  +91 172 45004 x216
Institute of Microbial Technology /\Email:  mrigank at
P O Box 1304, Sector 39A          \/UUCP:...!uunet!sangam!vikram!imtech!mrigank
Chandigarh 160 014 India.         /\
-- When I feed the poor, they call me saint. When I ask why the poors do
   not have food, they call me communist - Archbishop Camaran