amino acids

tbailey at tbailey at
Wed Jan 5 03:09:42 EST 1994

I am a mathematician and I have just joined this group.
Please note that I am a tyro in this area.

Recently I begin to take amino acid supplements,especially
L-lysine.  As a consequence, my mood has changed in a very
positive way.

There has also been another positive benefit.  The vitreous
in my eyes has partially changed to liquid and hence I have
flashes. I seem to have more of them when I am hungry.

I have always consumed lots of protein.  Could it be that
my body does not efficiently change protein into amino
acids?  I would appreciate any feedback.

With best regards,

Terry Bailey
tbailey at