Pancreatic zymogen granule proteins?

Fergus Doherty mbxfd at unicorn.nott.ac.uk
Fri Jan 21 12:29:43 EST 1994

Try as I might I can't find a paper showing SDS-PAGE of pancrearic zymogen
granule (content, not membrane ) proteins.  We have a protein which is
detected by an antibody, it appears quite abundant in the granule so I
thought, someone must know what it is!  So what I would like is an SDSPAGE
pattern and indications of the identities of known proteins.  Any pointers?
 Also any methods, especially ion exchange, for resolving (at least
partially) granule proteins?  Any help appreciated.

Fergus Doherty,
dept. Biochemistry,
University Medical School,
Queen's Medical Centre,