Commercial Peptides

mcmahan at mcmahan at
Thu Jul 7 19:17:25 EST 1994

     I'm thinking about having some peptides made for my research and I was wondering
if I could get some feedback from this group about the companies out there.
If you have ordered peptides, could you please send the following information:
1) Company name
2) Number of residues
3) Any special side chains, terminus caps etc
4) General impression of service, quality, and speed.
5) Would you order from this company again.

I would greatly appreciate any replies I get.  Please send them to

mcmahan at

Also, if people are interested, I am willing to post a summary of the replies.
Thank you in advance for your time and help.

                                             Scott McMahan