Brookhaven

Dave Stampf drs at bach.pdb.bnl.gov
Fri Jul 22 13:29:33 EST 1994

The Protein Data Bank at Brookhaven is available via anonymous ftp, gopher,
and www.  All the the documentation you should need is available on line. The
machines are ftp.pdb.bnl.gov, gopher.pdb.bnl.gov and www.pdb.bnl.gov.

Give it a try!

Dave

--
Dave Stampf        | Let me respectfully remind you / Life and death are of
Senior Project Mgr | supreme importance. / Time swiftly passes by and