Huntington's Disease

William D. Graziadei GRAZIAWD at SPLAVA.CC.PLATTSBURGH.EDU
Thu Mar 3 06:20:10 EST 1994

In a message from April Re:

>From:	IN%"dzuckerm at haverford.edu"  3-MAR-1994 00:42:30.41
>To:	IN%"proteins at net.bio.net"
>CC:
>Subj:	Huntington's Disease
>
>I am in desperate need of information bibliographical or otherwise
>related to Huntington's Disease, especially current treatment practices.
>It would be most appreciated.  Please send any replies via the internet to
>my email address below.
Gopher and OMIM at Welch library (Johns Hopkins) is (was) a
god source. Search Hunt(ington) use to give a good hit.

However, lately I get error messages. Can anybody help April
(and me). I've tried Downs as well to no avail.

   Regards,

      Bill

   Signature follows:

        /     William D. Graziadei     / Department of Biological Sciences  /|
      /         US Mail              /              EMail                  G /
     /  Beaumont Hall 444           / GRAZIAWD (Local)                   ___/
    /  SUNY Plattsburgh            / SPLAVA::GRAZIAWD (SUNY Decnet)     / /
   /  Plattsburgh, New York 12901 /                                    / /
  /  Tel (518) 564-5165          / GRAZIAWD at SNYPLAVA.BITNET           / /
 /  Fax (518) 564-7827          / GRAZIAWD at SPLAVA.CC.PLATTSBURGH.EDU / /