Huntington's Disease

Keith Robison robison1 at husc10.harvard.edu
Fri Mar 4 01:26:44 EST 1994

GRAZIAWD at SPLAVA.CC.PLATTSBURGH.EDU ("William D. Graziadei") writes:

>In a message from April Re:

>>From:	IN%"dzuckerm at haverford.edu"  3-MAR-1994 00:42:30.41
>>
>>I am in desperate need of information bibliographical or otherwise
>>related to Huntington's Disease, especially current treatment practices.
>>It would be most appreciated.  Please send any replies via the internet to
>>my email address below.
>Gopher and OMIM at Welch library (Johns Hopkins) is (was) a
>god source. Search Hunt(ington) use to give a good hit.

>However, lately I get error messages. Can anybody help April
>(and me). I've tried Downs as well to no avail.

The GDB gopher seems to be up right now, but I too had some problems
recently (probably some re-tooling going on at Hopkins).

GDB/OMIM now also has an E-mail server which can both search
and retrieve.  I believe it is based on the same IRX software
used for NCBI's Retrieve server.  Send a message with only
"help" in the body to

		mailserv at gdb.org

Good luck!

Keith Robison