Simulationsof protein packing in crysta

Rolf Engstrand ekarge at eua.ericsson.se
Mon Mar 14 13:31:36 EST 1994

In article 0100000 at fox.cce.usp.br, szeinfel at FOX.CCE.USP.BR (Rafael N Szeinfeld) writes:
> 	I tried to send directly to you Enrico but the mail returned as
> host unknown.

There is probably a broad interest in this topic. I certainly am interested.
Please post the information to the news group.

  __           _

Rolf Engstrand                       PHONE:    +46 8 7195779
Core Unit MEST                       FAX:      +46 8 7195319
Micro Electronic Systems Technology  E-MAIL:   rolf at ericad.ericsson.se
ÄL/EKA/S/RD                          MEMO:     EKA.EKARGE
S-125 82  STOCKHOLM
Sweden