Cyclosporin A

RAO at FCRFV1.NCIFCRF.GOV RAO at FCRFV1.NCIFCRF.GOV
Tue Mar 22 15:30:46 EST 1994

Dear Colleague:  I am intending to carry out some binding studies on
Cyclosporin A.  However, since I am not a medical doctor and this drug is
a controlled one, I am not able to lay my hands on this.  Of course, I
wrote to Sandoz, the manufacturers of SandImmune.  Is there any easy way
of getting a few milligrams of pure cyclosporin A.  Please reply to
RAO at NCIFCRF.GOV.  Thanks a lot.  Goodbye! - J. K. Mohana Rao