protein interact in plants

pesusi at pesusi at
Tue Mar 22 11:02:14 EST 1994

I have a problem concerning things what happens inside plant cell between
proteins. If I assume that the protein I am interested in has interaction with
some other protein how can I get to know it as a fact? If I assume that the
interaction is strong so do you think it is possible to isolate such a plant
derived complex for example with antibodies? Can I verify the isolation by
using SDS-PAGE gels or something? Or is this whole thing stupid idea? By the
way. Does anyone know what happens to proteins (enzymes, antibodies) if you use
LIS = lithium diiodosalicylic acid.

Thanks Peter