coordinates from PDB

POSTMASTER at NBRF.GEORGETOWN.EDU POSTMASTER at NBRF.GEORGETOWN.EDU
Wed Mar 23 14:48:06 EST 1994

In message <424B2CDC5D3F211C7A at JHUIGF.BITNET> Geetha (GEETHA at JHUIGF.BITNET)
asks:
> I am searching for the coordinates of recombinant paramecium tetraurelia
> Calmodulin in PDB.  It is the latest entry i suppose and do I need to
> wait till the database is updated ?

Inquires about the PDB should be posted on xtal-log at net.bio.net (which is
monitored by the Brookhaven PDB staff) or sent directly to pdb at chm.chm.bnl.gov
or pdb at bnlchm.bitnet.