Dynamic Light Scattering of Proteins

Michael Frederi Richardson richard at whale.st.usm.edu
Fri Mar 25 14:57:36 EST 1994

This is a repost of a question posed a couple of weeks ago.  Apparently,
the posting gets deleted after only a couple of days on the newsgroup so I
have to post several time to get several responses.

Question:
	Is there anyone available who can provide me with some information
about the use of dynamic light scattering of proteins in solution?  I am
currently working with several amphipathic proteins and would like any
information about work that has been done with other proteins.  If you or
anyone you know of/work with/read about have done any lit searches or
preferably experiments, I would greatly appreciate the correspondence.

				Thanks in advance,
				Michael Richardson
				richard at whale.st.usm.edu