Attention p53 Groupies

Philip Lecane p.s.lecane at bham.ac.uk
Tue May 3 06:39:16 EST 1994

Hello there,
											This is my first time posting to this group. I am coming to the
end
of my Ph.D in Cancer research here in Birmingham and I was wondering if any
other tumour biologists read this group. I have been studing the effects of
Adenovirus 5 and 12 on p53 and other cellular proteins in Human and rat
cells and I would like to know what other people are doing in the vast p53
field (doesn't need to include Adenovirus). I would also like to discuss
various oncogene/tumour-suppressor proteins and other related topics. So if
you have something to talk about, let me know. If you have any problems
relating to this area of research perhaps I can help.

																Looking forward to hearing some responses
																																				Philip