PPSP Info?

Jim Gerlach GERLACHJ at QUCDN.QueensU.CA
Wed May 11 13:58:18 EST 1994

Last week I posted the following to bionet.software but received no replys
so I thought I would try bionet.molbio.proteins. Any info appreciated!

I received an ad for PPSP (Peptide-Protein Structure Prediction), an
integrated, modular protein structure prediction package. The ad was limited
in information but for $495 Canadian (~$375 US) it sounded interesting. Has
anyone had any experience (good or bad) with this package? Any suggestions
for alternatives? Thanx in advance for your help.

Cheers,
Jim
-------
Jim Gerlach                               Cancer Research Laboratories
gerlachj at qucdn (BITNET)                   Queen's University
gerlachj at qucdn.queensu.ca (InterNet)      Room A309, Botterell Hall
tel (613) 545-6446                        Kingston, Ontario
fax (613) 545-6830                        Canada K7L 3N6