PPSP Info?

Jim Gerlach GERLACHJ at QUCDN.QueensU.CA
Wed May 11 13:58:18 EST 1994

Last week I posted the following to bionet.software but received no replys
so I thought I would try bionet.molbio.proteins. Any info appreciated!

I received an ad for PPSP (Peptide-Protein Structure Prediction), an
integrated, modular protein structure prediction package. The ad was limited
in information but for $495 Canadian (~$375 US) it sounded interesting. Has
anyone had any experience (good or bad) with this package? Any suggestions
for alternatives? Thanx in advance for your help.
Jim Gerlach                               Cancer Research Laboratories
gerlachj at qucdn (BITNET)                   Queen's University
gerlachj at qucdn.queensu.ca (InterNet)      Room A309, Botterell Hall
tel (613) 545-6446                        Kingston, Ontario
fax (613) 545-6830                        Canada K7L 3N6