Peptide Synthesis

Eric V. Wong evw2 at po.CWRU.Edu
Thu May 12 11:04:03 EST 1994

Hi. I am looking to produce peptides 8 to 12 amino acids long.
Most places I've checked so far do this for $25/aa. Can anyone
point me to a cheaper place? I only need small amounts right
now, say 1 mg or so, not the 20+ scales offered by many
companies.

Also, I have heard of a kit using a 96 well plate or some
such, where I can manually make my own peptides on a bead,
I assume in tiny amounts. Anyone heard of this? I'd appreciate
a pointer.

Thanks

Eric